Steve Sims has been called “The modern day Wizard of Oz” by Entrepreneur magazine. Joe Polish said, “If you can dream it, Steve Sims is the guy who can make it happen.” In this high energy episode, Steve shares his unique perspective on how to make dreams come true.
- The Bluefishing Playbook
- #1: “Throw away the ‘________’. Instead, ask ‘Why couldn’t it?’”
- #6: “Nothing’s ever going to happen if it benefits only you. Work for ___________, every time.”
- #9: “Passion is something you have to discover. Try stuff. But never stop __________.”
- #19: “Ugly works. For Bluefishers, ugly means _____________. It’s the opposite of overpolished, CGI and corporate.”
- #35: “Enter Sponge Mode as often as possible. Walk into a room to learn something new and say, ‘Hey, I’m an idiot right now, but I’m here to get just one ________ better’.”
- Bluefishing: The Art of Making Things Happen by Steve Sims.
- Joe Polish
- Dean Jackson
- Neil Strauss
- Ken Glickman
- Mike Cline
- Andrea Bocelli
- Jenny Kay
Rich Cleaner is a program for Cleaners, Restorers and other entrepreneurs who want to take their business to a higher level of success. It’s the place you can go for collaboration, contribution, and connections. Members get marketing strategies, business building tools, tactics for exponential growth and more. It’s easy to join, and very affordable. You can learn more about the Elite Cleaners at www.RichCleaner.com