Wed, 24 January 2018
Episode Summary And Feed Content
Verne Harnish gave a scintillating 10-minute talk at the 2017 Genius Network Annual Event. In this episode you’ll hear Joe Polish’s introduction of Verne, followed by several minutes of highlights from Verne’s talk at the event. Timothy Paulson adds strategies of application of Verne’s talk to the Cleaning and Restoration industry (including how Joe applied this to his own Cleaning Business back in the 90s).
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn in this episode:
• Highlights from Verne Harnish’s presentation
• The #1 Job of Every OrganizationShow Notes
• “The greatest lesson in history is that we fail to learn from history.”
• An instructive story of Robert Taylor and “Soft Soap”
• What’s constraining you, and how can you get control over it?
• Where is the constraint in your business?
• Case Study of Joe Polish’s Cleaning Business, circa 1992
• What Joe identified as the constraints, and how he took control and changed the Cleaning Industry
• Where is the constraint in YOU, in your BUSINESS MODEL, and in your INDUSTRY?
• Mastering the Rockefeller Habits
• Scaling-up (Rockefeller Habits 2.0)
• The Best Business Decisions Ever Made
Rich Cleaner is a program for Cleaners and Restorers who want to take their business to a higher level of success. It’s the place you can go for collaboration, contribution, and connections. Members get marketing strategies, business building tools, tactics for exponential growth and more. It’s easy to join, and very affordable. You can learn more about the Elite Cleaners at www.RichCleaners.com